Registration is open to ladies and mixed teams from across the globe.
Visit the event registration page.
- Three days of Netball events
- Netball being played at a state-of-the-art facility that is over 60,000 square feet and the tournament will be played on 4 hardwood floor courts
- Friday afternoon Coaching clinic for coaches and players with Vicki Wilson, OAM
- Friday afternoon Umpires and rules clinic
- Water/Sports hydration drinks
- Certified masseuses, EMT/medics & athletic trainers
- Qualified appointed Umpires, Scorers & other Officials
- Free life streaming to watch games and replays as well as friends and family back home can tune in.
- Each court has individual electronic scoreboards
- Free app download so you can keep track of realtime scores.
- Injury Insurance coverage for US participants, note international participants need to have appropriate travel insurance to cover them for injuries
- Other liability insurance coverage for all participants
- Discounted hotel rates
- Souvenir event t-shirt & event program
- Umpire testing available
- Team photograph on red carpet
- Welcome reception with Vicki Wilson, OAM
- Participant gift bag with great goodies and a souvenir event waterbottle
- Quality entertainment during event
Registration: Up to 12 players per team*:
- Each individual player or team, including coaches/managers (those sitting on the bench) are required to complete registration & pay applicable fees.
- Players may only register for one team. Players will not be allowed to play in the ladies and mixed categories. However players/coaches may coach teams in another category, however we can’t guarantee that these teams won’t be playing at the same time.
- Every team, official & volunteer to complete a registration form.
- In order for a player to qualify to play for their team in any final playoffs, the player concerned must play in at least 1 game prior to the finals, i.e. a player must play at least 1 game in the Saturday rounds.
- Every participant, official & volunteer required to complete a waiver (Appendix B).
*Teams may register more than 12 players per team, however only 12 players are allowed to be on the bench for any one game.
All registration fees must be paid by October 15th. A $50 late fee per team will be applied to any payments after this date. A team must pay a deposit in order to secure a spot in the Championships. This deposit is non-refundable. Teams who pay this deposit will be honored with the early bird rate until October 15th. Any payments after October 15th will result in a $50 late fee.
|Early registration (per person)
(on or before Sept. 15th)
|Late registration (per person)
(on or after Sept. 15 – Oct 15th)
Netball America Full Club member rate.
Netball America Non-Full Club Member rate (i.e. individual membership) or membership paid after September 30th, 2017.
|$100 / person
$120 / person
|$120 / person
$140 / person
International participant (where team provides 2 officials or individual provides 1)
International participant (where team/individual doesn’t provide officials)
|$120 / person
$150 / person
|$140 / person
$170 / person
Non Netball America member
|$150 / person||$170 / person|
Membership: Applies to US Participants Only
To ensure the ongoing growth and development of Netball in America and its membership base – all US participants must be registered members of Netball America. Qualification for the membership US Open rate does not allow for breaks in membership nor does it accept participants who only intend to register as a member in order to participate at the US Open member rate. This is not in the spirit of Netball America membership nor is it fair to those members who pay their yearly membership.
Anyone wanting to participate in the US Open must have membership monies paid by September 30th, 2017 in order to receive the Full Club Member US Open rate. Also, if a club/individual wants to participate and was not a paid member of Netball America in the prior year, then they will pay the non-full club member rate plus membership for the current year. The Non-Full Club member rate also applies to those that do not register their full club as Netball America members and only register US Open participants.
To assist with the development and growth of Netball in America, and in consideration of the additional costs associated with accepting international teams in regards to increased insurance premiums and security requirements, International Teams/Participants will have the following entry requirements:
•To qualify for the International team/individual participant rate, international teams will be required to provide 2 officials – either 2 umpires or 1 umpire / 1 scorer for the tournament and international participants will be required to either umpire or score in order to get the reduced rate. There will be a minimum number of games the officials will need to work.
•If international teams/participants do not want to supply officials then they pay the without official fee rate.